Terms & Conditions
Duffy's Vacuum Center LLC (doing business as Duffy's Vacuum Center), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected from those individuals that visit our website accurate, confidential, secure and private.
We care about your privacy and want to be fully transparent with our readers and clients about how we use their data.
You must be at least thirteen years of age to use our website. You use this website at your own risk. We host our websites on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the website. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website.
Duffy's Vacuum Center LLC collects personal information when you register for updates, use our contact form, or when you purchase Duffy's Vacuum Center LLC products or services.
When you register for updates, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
When you use our contact form, we collect your name and email address for communication only.
When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number, and other billing information.
Duffy's Vacuum Center LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
Duffy's Vacuum Center LLC uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, and to contact you.
Our website may contain links to other websites, including but not limited to the sites of affiliates, partners and resources. These sites may have different privacy policies and practices from ours. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites. You should contact that web site’s administrator with all questions or concerns about any external link.
All credit card transactions carried out in connection with purchases from duffysvacuum.com are transacted via third parties using secure servers. No financial details are retained on our server and the third parties only confirm to us that payment has been received and the name, email address and shipping address of the purchaser. The third parties do not communicate credit card or any other details to us and have their own, strict, privacy policies in place.
Any communications made through our ‘contact,’ blog, blog comments or other related pages, or directly to our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties. We own any and all communications displayed on our website, servers, comments, emails or other media as allowed by United States law, and will not give credit or pay royalties for unsolicited user-generated content such as blog comments or emails.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
For Residents of the European Union—Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
1) The Right of Access. You have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you.
2) The Right to Erasure. You the right to have the Company delete your Information.
3) The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
4) The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
5) The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
6) The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
7) The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Law and Jurisdiction